To Our Valued Clients,
Our top priority is the health and well-being of every one of our clients, guests and employees during this difficult time. As we continue to run events, our goal is for you to feel confident that we are taking every precaution to provide you with a safe catered environment.
The following measures have been put in place so that we can pull through this challenging time together:
- We have paused any event over the recommended gathering guidelines
- Hands-free soap as well as sanitizing stations have been installed at all events in key locations
- We are working with all of our partner venues and have put a number of steps in place to further protect our guests and team members
- Increased attention to and ongoing sanitization of all door handles and other frequently touched surfaces
- Increasing already rigorous routine hand-washing procedures as well as sanitization after clearing tables and prior to serving meals.
- Staff are not permitted to come to work if they experience common Covid-19 symptoms including fever, dry cough, muscle aches and respiratory issues
- Staff are not permitted to work if they have travelled to a country that has a virus outbreak for a 14-day period and are symptom free
- We ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from attending any private or public events so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone
We will continue to make decisions with your safety at the forefront and follow advice of local and regional health authorities. We are currently maintaining regular operations, but will continue to assess and act quickly if changes to our operations or closures are required, and will adjust our response in real time as needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.